Abhra Full-Length Dress in Rain-Fed Handloom Cotton - PRE ORDER
ABHRA (Sanskrit: अभ्र): a cloud of thunder or rain.
Monsoon Blooms Abhra Full-Length Dress made with Rain-Fed Handloom Cotton
- 100% made from a unique cotton seedling native to India's northern deserts. It grows solely from the limited rain it receives, without need for additional watering, pesticides or fertilisers.
- The naturally organic cotton used for this garment is then woven without power using a traditional handloom.
- Free from chemicals, synthetic dyes and artificial bleaches.
- Free size due to relaxed fit.
- PRE ORDER ONLY. This item is expected to ship in early June. At this stage, only 10 will be made.