Vakram Meditation Throw Over in Rain-Fed Handloom Cotton
VAKRAM (Sanskrit: वक्रम्): a winding body of water that slowly descends.
Monsoon Blooms Vakram Meditation Throw over in Rain-Fed Handloom Cotton
- 100% made from a unique cotton seedling native to India's northern deserts. It grows solely from the limited rain it receives, without need for additional watering, pesticides or fertilisers.
- The naturally organic cotton used for this garment is then woven without power using a traditional handloom.
- Free from chemicals, synthetic dyes and artificial bleaches.
- Free size due to relaxed fit.
- Ships direct from Australia in 1-3 business days.